- Created on 18 February 2014
- Last Updated on 18 February 2014
The Political Editor of the Daily Graphic, Mr Kobby Asmah, had an exclusive interview with Mr Alan Kojo Kyerematen, a leading member of the New Patriotic Party, on the declining cedi and its impact on the Ghanaian economy.
- Created on 13 February 2014
- Last Updated on 13 February 2014
By Dr. Michael J.K. Bokor
Folks, I am more than angry at how this Dr. Sekou Nkrumah is abusing the traditional Ghanaian hospitality to behave as if he is a force to reckon with in Ghanaian politics.
- Created on 12 February 2014
- Last Updated on 12 February 2014
The recent concerns of air traffic controllers in Ghana over lapses in airspace management safety in the Flight Information Region (FIR) under the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA), raises the issue of the seemingly lack of a proactive, performance based safety management and oversight by GCAA.
- Created on 10 February 2014
- Last Updated on 11 February 2014
For some time now the Ghanaian cedi has experienced a free fall and the rate of speed can be likened to the fastest man on earth now Usain Bolt.