- Created on 05 October 2013
- Last Updated on 05 October 2013
Waiting patiently for the opportunity to assess the fierceness of public response, if any, that might greet any further high profile criticism of the Supreme Court ruling on the Presidential election’s petition took much shorter than I expected.
- Created on 04 October 2013
- Last Updated on 04 October 2013
Perhaps the first question that came to mind when televisions around the world displayed the extraordinary assaults on the shopping mall in Kenya was why anyone would do such a thing. When it became clear that the perpetrators were Islamists, the shock turned to anger. How a religious “body” could be related to such violent acts? My hunch in this article is to try answering this germane question.
- Created on 01 October 2013
- Last Updated on 01 October 2013
October 1, 2013, marks the 64th anniversary of the People’s Republic of China.