- Created on 27 September 2014
- Last Updated on 27 September 2014
Cardiac arrest is not my name. Stress is not my nickname either. Never have I crossed the borders of Ghana. I don’t even know where London is. I have never been convicted of raising any finger against anyone; at least not in my adulthood. I was a naughty teenager, though.
- Created on 26 September 2014
- Last Updated on 26 September 2014
Mr. President, of the GA, Mr. Secretary-General, Distinguished Colleagues, Ladies and Gentlemen:
- Created on 22 September 2014
- Last Updated on 22 September 2014
Most young men and women in the 21st Century have adapted a new method they use in search of their life time partner. This method as known by most youths as "boyfriend/girlfriend relationship" leaves a lot in a state or condition of heartbreak relating to other mental disabilities.