- Created on 12 December 2014
- Last Updated on 15 December 2014
It is a good thing the Parliament of Ghana has decided to take the initiative and assess itself carefully and honestly in the mirror.And in particular, Mr Anthony Akoto Osei must be commended for his honesty in asserting that “the last two or three years have seen the worse behaviour” among the members of parliament.
- Created on 10 December 2014
- Last Updated on 10 December 2014
A feature bases on monitoring the CHPS Compound in the two Kassena-Nankana areas.
- Created on 06 December 2014
- Last Updated on 09 December 2014
Following the article dated April 8, 2014 by the Ghana News Agency on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) practices in the Upper East Region which was based on a research from Action Aid Ghana and the Belim Wasa Development Agency;