- Created on 20 February 2014
- Last Updated on 20 February 2014
By George Sydney Abugri
It sounds absolutely crazy but if I had my way, I would print hundreds of thousands of copies of the Ghana Highway Code, round up motorists in the city and compel them to eat up copies of the code for breakfast, lunch and supper.
- Created on 19 February 2014
- Last Updated on 19 February 2014
The fight against desertification is certainly challenged by the flourishing business of charcoal production, particularly in the Afram Plains in the Eastern Region.
- Created on 18 February 2014
- Last Updated on 18 February 2014
The Political Editor of the Daily Graphic, Mr Kobby Asmah, had an exclusive interview with Mr Alan Kojo Kyerematen, a leading member of the New Patriotic Party, on the declining cedi and its impact on the Ghanaian economy.